- Account deletion will take place within 72 hours of receiving your request.
- The deletion of the account will be carried out provided that there is no debt for the transport rental services provided to you, as well as in the absence of unpaid fines.
- When you delete your account, your profile photo, first name, last name, phone number and email address, as well as your payment information will be deleted from the databases of our service, while your travel history and payment will be anonymized.
- Photos taken at the end of trips are automatically deleted within 60 days of completing the trip and taking the photo of the parked vehicle.
1.1. This Privacy and Data Processing Policy (Policy) is an official document of the BikeNow Limited Liability Company (BikeNow) and defines the procedure for processing and protecting the information of Users who are such within the meaning of the Agreement for using the Site or the BikeNow Application (User Agreement) and Tenants who are such within the meaning of the Baik-Nau Lease Agreement (Lease Agreement). Further, according to the text of the Policy, all are collectively referred to as Users.
1.2. Terms and definitions, except those introduced by the Policy, are used in the meaning in which they are given in the User Agreement or in the Lease Agreement.
1.3. The Policy is an integral part of the User Agreement and the Lease Agreement. In case of contradictions between the terms of the Policy and the User Agreement or the Policy and the Lease Agreement, the terms of the Policy shall apply in terms of issues related to data collection and processing.
- PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
2.1. When registering in the Application or using the Application or the Site, as well as when using the Vehicle, BikeNow may process the following personal data or information about the User (Personal Data): – the
User’s phone number; – the User’s e-mail address; – the User’s last name or first name; – the User’s age; – the password; – information about the User’s payment details, including, but not limited to, data about the very fact of the payment made through third-party payment systems, as well as individual payment details of the User ;– location information, including geolocation data (navigation data), IP address, time zone and mobile service provider information; – any other personal data related to the conclusion and execution of the Lease Agreement or the User Agreement; – information about electronic devices (tablet, mobile phone, smartphone and others) used by the User to access the Application or the Site, including equipment model, operating system and version, unique identifiers of the device and information about the mobile network; – information collected with the help of cookies and other tracking technologies, in particular, which elements and functions of the Application are visited by the User, patterns of use in general, tracking of interaction with certain functions, etc. To collect this information, BikeNow can send cookies to the User’s electronic device; – any other personal data or information transmitted as part of the information traffic between the User and BikeNow, using the Application, Site, Vehicle, and also in the process of concluding the execution of the Lease Agreement and the User Agreement; – The appearance of the User in photographs or videos recorded in connection with the use of the BikeNow rental service.
- CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
3.1. By registering in the Application, the User gives BikeNow unconditional consent to the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, processing and other use of Personal Data, as well as to their transfer to third parties, including cross-border transfer, as well as any other actions , carried out with Personal Data (Processing of Personal Data).
3.2. The user agrees that BikeNow, in the process of using information, has the right to process Personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the Agreement and the Lease Agreement.
3.3. BikeNow takes into account the fact that, by providing Personal Data, the User: – is a legally competent person who has reached the age of 18; – is familiar with the Policy, expresses his agreement with it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it.
3.4. The User expresses his consent to the use of the User’s appearance in photos or videos, recorded in connection with the use of the Bike Now rental, for use on any websites, social networks, for advertising or other commercial purposes.
- PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND USE
4.1. Personal data is collected, processed and used by BikeNow exclusively for the following purposes:
– registration of the User in the Application or on the Site; – identification of the User in the Application or on the Site, registration of the User’s Account; – conclusion and execution of the Lease Agreement and the BikeNow User Agreement to the User of messages in accordance with the terms of the User Agreement or the Lease Agreement; – informing Users about promotions, surveys, research conducted by BikeNow; – establishing and maintaining communication between the User and BikeNow, advising on the use of the Application, as well as the execution of the Lease Agreement; – improving the quality of service to Users by processing requests and applications from the User; – protection of the interests and property of BikeNow, collection of debt or damages, identification of a person who committed a violation of the law; – provision of data at the request of authorized bodies in cases provided for by law, as well as to achieve other purposes of Personal Data processing; – statistical and other studies based on depersonalized information provided by the User; or other persons.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
5.1. The collection of Personal Data is carried out by BikeNow, during the User’s registration in the Application or on the Site, as well as in the future, provided that the User provides or changes Personal Data on his own initiative, as well as in the process of using the Application, the Site, the operation of the support service and the provision of services from Vehicle rental.
5.2. The BikeNow has the right to store/use personal data of users in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”.
5.3. The Parties give their mutual consent to the processing by the Parties of the personal data of the Parties of a general nature (surname, first name, patronymic, place of permanent residence, identification number, passport data, information on state registration of a natural person-entrepreneur, data on the taxation system, address of activity , bank details, numbers of means of communication, e-mail address) in order to ensure the implementation of relations in the field of economic activity of the enterprise, tax relations and relations in the field of accounting and auditing of statistics, in the field of economic and financial services, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of personal data”, and also confirm that the Parties are familiar with the rights granted to the Parties by the specified Law and with the procedure for granting access to personal data by third parties, including state authorities and local self-government bodies.
5.4. The user has the right and the opportunity to add an image (photo or other graphic file) for his profile. Image data will be stored for the duration of the user’s profile or until the user deletes the profile image via the mobile application.
5.5. The Lessor receives from the Lessee a photo of the vehicle at the end of the trips, which it uses and stores for 60 days in order to ensure compliance with the rules of vehicle parking, ensure the safety of the vehicle and other service processes, including a quick search for the vehicle.
5.6. Separate Personal Data in accordance with the User Agreement and the Lease Agreement are provided by the User and are the minimum necessary for registration and use in the Application or on the Site.
5.7. Personal data, except for those that BikeNow receives automatically, are provided by the User on his own initiative in a voluntary manner.
5.8. Personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except when non-automated processing of Personal data is necessary.
5.9. Bike-Now irrevocably destroys Personal Data in the event of receiving from the User: – a justified written request to destroy the relevant Personal Data; – withdrawal of consent to the processing and use of Personal Data.
- MEASURES TAKEN BY BIKENOW TO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
6.1. BikeNow takes all reasonable and sufficient technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions. In particular, BikeNow takes measures to use technical means of information protection and prevent unauthorized access.
6.2. At the same time, the User understands and agrees that absolute protection of personal data from existing threats cannot be ensured on the Internet. The User hereby gives his unconditional consent to BikeNow to determine a sufficient level of protection of Personal data, as well as the methods and place (territory) of their storage. 6.3. In order to ensure the possibility of execution of the Lease Agreement and the Agreement on the use of BikeNow, it has the right to use the services of third parties. Under no circumstances will BikeNow be responsible for a violation of the confidentiality of Personal Data that occurred accidentally or as a result of illegal actions by third parties. The User acknowledges that all Personal Data is provided to them at their own risk and responsibility, and in the event of any wrongdoing by third parties in relation to the Personal Data, the User agrees that claims should be made directly to such persons.
- USER RIGHTS
7.1. The User has the right:
– to independently make changes and corrections to his Personal Data in the Account, provided that such changes and corrections contain up-to-date and reliable information; – delete Personal Data in the Account. At the same time, the User is aware and agrees that such deletion may cause the termination of the Agreement and the Lease Agreement; – send to BikeNow a request for clarification of his/her Personal data, their blocking or destruction in case such data is incomplete, outdated, unreliable, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing; – on the basis of a written request, receive information from BikeNow; – Learn about the processing of Personal Data.
7.2. The user has the right to withdraw his consent to the collection, processing and other use of personal data by sending an appropriate written message to the address of Bike-Now. At the same time, the User is aware and agrees that the withdrawal of consent to the collection, processing and other use of Personal Data and their transfer to third parties may result in the termination of the Agreement and the Lease Agreement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1. The Policy does not apply to actions and Internet resources of third parties.
8.2. Bike-Now is not responsible for the actions of third parties who have gained access to personal data due to improper use of the Internet, the Program or the Site, as well as for the consequences of the use of Personal Data by third parties, to which such persons did not get access from BikeNow.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
9.1. By accepting, the User accepts all the terms of the Policy. In case of disagreement of the User with the terms of the Policy, the use of the Application or the Site must be stopped immediately.
9.2. Everything that is not regulated by the terms of the Policy is subject to regulation by the terms of the Agreement and the Lease Agreement.
9.3. The Administrator has the right to make changes or additions to the Policy at any time without prior or further notice to the User. The new version of the Policy shall enter into force three calendar days after the date of posting by the Lessor of changes or a new version of the Policy on the Site or in the Appendix.
9.4. The user independently monitors changes to the Policy and familiarizes himself with the current edition of the Policy. The User’s continued use of the Site or Application, as well as the use of the Vehicle rental service after making changes and/or additions to the Policy, means the User’s acceptance and agreement with such changes and/or additions.